Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Summertime!!!!


The weather has been so nice up here in Wasilla!! There were some thunderstorms last night, but today the temperature is in the upper 70’s. It is a good feeling to be in summer. The weather just makes you feel good. We must keep these memories for when we are depressed this winter! Ewww . . . .


We recently just got back from a trip to Seward. It is always good to visit there, but it is depressing that we no longer have a boat to fish from. Our freezer is lacking Halibut in a BIG way! To take our minds off of fishing, Dad, Mom, and I went for a hike up to Vaught Lake. We brought Brandy and Pete and they had fun times swimming in the lake. Cliff planned on going, but got a little tired and didn’t bring the proper shoes.

This weekend we are planning to go King fishing, so maybe that will make us feel better about the lack of fish. I will be heading back to Seward on Monday, while Cliff gets is dose of radiation. I need to be away form him, to avoid getting one myself. I plan on staying there through Jillian’s Wedding (July 7th), so I hope to hear form you or see you around!

No comments: